Thursday, March 7, 2013

It's the new year!  Let's be honest....it's 3 months into the new year and life has just calmed down for me to do my first blog post.  That is crazy!  And unacceptable.  I promise to be better about posting.  I'm not even sure who I'm posting for at this point?  I'd normally say just myself, but it's official...I have my first follower!  Whoohoo!! Heidi - if you are reading, this is all for you :)  It made my day to log on and see that I have a follower who is not a family member :)  So excited!

Back to business now.  I am constantly evolving as a person and I do NOT limit myself to just paper crafts, or scrapbooking.  This is why I'm probably not the best at blogging (since I have titled my blog "Mary B Scrappin").  I think it's time I add a little more to that title.  This year I will not limit myself to sharing just my paper products.  Which is why I was thrilled when CTMH came out with their latest catalog and it included fabrics!!!  Oh ya!!  This catalog in particular speaks to me more than any other because it really shows ideas for home decor and party decorations.  Just like I LOVE to do!


Browse the latest catalog here, or if you know what you are looking for you can shop here.

Also, here are some quick tips on how to incorporate the new fabrics/textiles onto your scrapbook layouts!



Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment