Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Birthday Card with a Twist!

I'm on a little bit of a creative kick over here, but I seem to be jumping from one thing to the next & not completely finishing all that I want in one project.  I need deadlines!  Without them....I start and stop TOO much.

I do happen to have one item completely done.  Shocker!  It's a birthday card with a little twist!  It may seem like your average card at first appearance...




But wait!  What is on the inside?  That's right - a little pocket for a gift card!  Who knew?!


This fabulous card can be found on our Cricut Artiste Cartridge, along with over 700 items!  It's one of my favorite items in all of my scrapbook stash and even comes with coordinating stamps and dimensional elements!  This cartridge can be purchased as a collection on my website here


 
  • 1 – Cartridge (700 images: themed projects, cards, fonts, shapes, and 3-D items)
  • 3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
  • 3 – 12" × 9" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)
Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment