Sunday, March 24, 2013

Disney Layout Swap

It is no secret that I LOVE Disney and everything related to Disneyland!  This year the Close To My Heart convention is being in held in Disney World at the end of June.  I was so thrilled as I have never been to Disney World and I could combine two of my favorite things, Disney and scrapbooking :)  However, I learned that my oldest daughter and her Girl Scout troop would be traveling to Disneyland 3 days before convention.  As any good mother would do I cancelled my trip to Disney World to join my daughter in Disneyland.  Not a bad trade if I do say so myself :)  Besides it will make going to Disney World that much better when we get to go for the first time as a family...someday....hopefully in the next couple of years!  With that being said my team did a Disney layout swap and of course I had to participate!  I completed 13 single page layouts to be paired up with another consultants page to have a 2-page layout for Monsters Inc.  I'm so glad I joined in the fun because the layouts I got back were great!

I used my handy dandy Cricut machine to cut out all the pieces from the Pixar cartridge I borrowed from another consultant.  So sweet of Janice!  Here are some of the layers and tools I needed to create Mike Wazowski.

A nice close up of my page with Mike.

And finally here is our 2-page layout.  I'm so glad I teamed up with Lori - she did a great job on her page!

Happy Scrappin!
MaryB


No comments:

Post a Comment