Sunday, August 18, 2013

Babycakes!

I am very excited about the cards I made this weekend!  For multiple reason's too!
1) I have a baby on the way!
2) My Sister in Law has a baby girl on the way!
3) My dear friend has a baby on the way!
4) I LOVE the paper name "Babycakes" and the whole design of the paper pack!
5) I just think the cards are adorable!

In our latest CTMH catalog they have a paper set called Babycakes and it so neutral, and yet can be personalized for a gender very easily.  My dear friend Mary Thompson came up with a set of 12 cards and they are all BEAUTIFUL.  However, I didn't really need 12 baby themed cards lying around, so I copied 6!  I think that should keep me going for awhile with different baby showers for my SIL and friends :)

Take a look:






The first bunch of cards used a stamp from an older CTMH stamp set called "New Arrival" that can still be purchased here on my website.  The last 3 cards used some coordinating adhesive canvas sheets called "Babycakes Complements" and can also be found on my website.

Here are some additional idea's to do with our Babycake's paper pack:

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/0A64C3FAE16040948B65E8FDF97DF1C9.ashx?w=400



http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/945E19C500EB443FA20F744429FBFEF5.ashx?w=400

Aren't these all great!?  I'll be trying some layouts with Babycakes soon!

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment