Saturday, August 24, 2013

Baby Wish Cards

I'm still working on baby stuff over here and probably will be for awhile :)  My SIL (sister in law) saw something on Pinterest that she wanted to know if I could re-create.  They were Baby Wish Cards, which are little decorated cards that the baby shower guests write a special little message to the baby on the way.

Here is the original that she found:
Baby Shower Wish Cards - Princess Castle - Girl - Set of 12

Very cute! If you would like to purchase directly from this seller here is where you can find her shop on Etsy: EngLavendarStudios

This is my version:

and my other version:



















I actually like the little girl the best.  I like the bling in her hair & my castle is not so little girl "princessy".  Maybe I should go look for a new castle stamp?  Plus the girl card is slightly smaller, so it would be easier to fit more cards on one scrapbook page.  But it's not up to me!  I think my SIL will choose the castle, but who knows :)

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment