Tuesday, June 11, 2013

You Deserve a Break!

You deserve a break!  I say this because I actually think I deserve a break too! :)  The end of the school year is over and I couldn't be more thrilled!  It was wearing me out and I'm not even the one attending school 7 hours a day!  I know my oldest is thankful to have 5th grade behind her and I know that her and her teachers are ready for a little break. 

With some help from the blog world I found some cute tags to print out and add to my own stash of cardstock.  Very quick and very easy.  Each face lit up at their little treat :)  But before I share, here is what I have learned....I love creating, but I'm not so good about actually taking nice photo's for my blog.  If I could just snap of photo of whatever I have done on my dirty work table and call it a day, then things would be great!  However, nobody really wants to see that.  They want to see it all pretty and on display.  I'll admit...I do too!  So, I'll work on that in the future, but today all you get is a simple quick photo taken from my car dashboard :)



I know...so sad that this is the only pic I got to take of my quick project, but I was running out of time.  Gimmie a break ;)

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment