Wednesday, June 12, 2013

"Super Dad" Display Tray

With Father's Day literally only 4 days away I thought I would share this super cute display tray that I put together at the National Scrapbook Day event I attended last month. 

 
 
 
Isn't it perfect for that "Super Dad" in your life?  I'm finally printing my pics of my sweet girls at Walgreens tonight, so I can have it done in time for my "Super Hubby".  I know the girls are very excited to see his expression Sunday morning and it's pretty fitting that my oldest and him are attending the Superman Man of Steel matinee that day too ;)

All materials used are of course from Close To My Heart, even the display tray (which can be found here)!

Cartridges: 
Art Philosophy Banner (page 29 size 2") Stars (page 40 size 1.75" & 2"
Artiste Letters size 1"
Shield is from Superhero cartridge size 2.5"
 
Paper:
CTMH Superhero paper (retired)


If you want to see another creative way to use the tray with current product, just take a look at the beautiful one below.



Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

 
 
 


 

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - and I'm sure it would be cool to make for other special days too. I'm going to consider for an upcoming birthday! Good work!!!

    ReplyDelete