Monday, April 22, 2013

Spring is here!

Spring is here & summer is FAST approaching!  Man time flies!  Has it really been 2 whole weeks since I last posted?!  Thankfully I attended a quick weekend retreat in Lake Tahoe this past weekend and was able to get caught up on some layouts :)

Each of the layouts I'll be sharing today are from the same Chantilly paper pack, but have completely different looks.  I'm not sure which is my favorite, because I love them both!

First up is the layout that was inspired by our current Close to my Heart Idea Book & Catalog :)






I love the colors and I especially LOVE the sunshine rays!  Now just to find the perfect photo's for this great layout...

This one is for all those out there that need to do something with all those Easter photo's from last month!





Don't you just love those little chicks!?  Too cute!

I hope you enjoy the layouts as I do and I promise to NOT take another two weeks before my next post :)

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment