Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lovely Claire

I have a special connection to the name Claire and never expected a paper pack to be named after Claire, but it was cute to see what CTMH image was of "Claire."  I have to say I fully agree.  A colorful pack of chevron, flowers, and variations of orange and pink.

I came across this layout online somewhere - I truly wish I remember where so I could give credit due!  However, they did not use the same paper pack as myself and I altered the layout slightly to fit what I wanted, but I still wish I could do a side by side shot.  Oh well!  Here is my Claire creation :)






Just lovely, right!?  I did not use a stamp set for the saying, but came across the jpeg being used on Facebook, so I saved it and then printed it on white cardstock.  Sneaky, huh? ;)

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment