Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween 2011 Projects

Ok - This is my first post!  So forgive me as I learn as I go on this new blogging experience.  I love to scrap and I'm even venturing out into more craft projects thanks to an amazing company I joined, Close To My Heart.  Through them they have showed me the world of possibilities on how to use your basic scrapbook supplies and create some beautiful artwork!
It may already be November, but I'd like to share what few things I accomplished in October :)


This wreath took a lot out of me!  But I love it so much!  I ended up buying a metal profile of a witch that I hung in the center of it to look even more appropriate for Halloween.


These candles were by far one of the easiest things I've ever made.  I plan on branching out even more with candles during the upcoming holiday season.  Stay tuned!


This was harder than I expected...only because I had to cut the chipboard down to size and I did not have the appropriate cutting tool for that.  Oops!  But I managed and it worked out just fine :)

Of course all paper products used were Close To My Heart, even the roses things to their Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge!  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more about making these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment