Friday, July 11, 2014

CTMH does necklaces too!

When you think of a scrapbook company you probably think of just scrapbook layouts and maybe homemade cards.  I do hope that by now you have come to realize CTMH is so much more than that!  I know you have seen my muslin bags and I've shown wreaths, canvas, banners, treat bags...need I continue??  Well, one of CTMH newer products is a little bling for your neck :)

My best friends daughter just turned 14 in May and also graduated 8th grade.  Because I have been so involved in her life since she was first born I knew I wanted to make something for her on this special occasion, rather than just purchasing something at the store.

So, I ended up with a necklace and a small book for her.  Today you will see the necklace (which also was put in another muslin bag for safe keeping).








Thankfully my gift was well received - she loved all of it!

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B


No comments:

Post a Comment