Saturday, July 14, 2012

Saturday Love for Studio J!

LOVE my Studio J layouts! They are making their appearance once again today :)  I had so much fun with these layouts too!  If you will notice I used pictures from the same day that will make their way into different books, so it doesn't matter that they are all on different papers.  That's what I love about Studio J; they are always so versatile!

This layout is of my little girl at the pumpkin patch, but by using the photo's in black and white you don't associate it with a specific month.  Love it!



This layout is of our family (again at the pumpkin patch), but all the greenery in the background really just focuses on us as the subject.  Genius!



This last layout allows me to cash in on our October outing in all it's glory from the pumpkin pictures, right down to the fall colors.  Perfect!



Thinking Studio J just might be the perfect fit for you??  You can create an account HERE

and then get started on your own layouts!

Happy Scrappin!
Mary B

No comments:

Post a Comment